GreenDragonXIIIGreenDragonXIII

This Is Why This Is Why

10/10 Five Starts Delicious Fun Lively Enjoyable Gotta Go Fast

Poontah! Poontah!

Poooontah?

GREAT Timing, EXCELLENT Animation and syncing of sound. VERY Impressive, we need more animators like this.

Fisthead vs. Pinata Fisthead vs. Pinata

Oh, good show, sir, truly good show

Such an excellent work of animation what what twas pleasure every moment of it hope to see more cheerio

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

A WINNER IS YOU

There's some high-level animation here, man. As far as craft goes, you've improved leaps and bounds, and it's great.

As for the content, I don't even need to tell you how funny. (Not that I haven't already on many occasions haha)

Keep up the excellent work. also, shout outs to JERK.

ZombieMurderExplosionDie ZombieMurderExplosionDie

Delicious

I'd love to see this as a series, I really hope it all comes together.

I have my peeves about tween-animation, but it's very tasteful here, the timing isn't lazily done. It's a great product, a legitimate team, and a nice cast of characters I think will succeed very well (especially with the current zombie love fad going around)

I'm hoping to see more, good luck!

W.A.R W.A.R

Excellent

I lol'd, and the animation impressed me from the beginning. Love the style.

Contra Rampage Contra Rampage

Loll'd forever

Excellent stuff. I laughed pretty damn hard the whole time.

And while you guys aren't to animation savvy as you said, the effort payed off and it doesn't look half bad. I'm not a personal fan of rotoscoping, but it fit here, and it was pretty well done.

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Impressive

Loved the animation and the timing. The song itself was great, and you played off of it very well. Definitely one of the better submissions I've seen during Halloween, hope to see much more from you as your skills improve more and more.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That was excellent, harry! Your animation quality is really getting smoother, it's so impressive. Plus, the humor is still there. I laughed the entire time.

Even if this was just a quick joke thing and not too serious at all, I have to give you plenty of props on this one.

Freerun Freerun

Excellent

I came in expecting it to be your average stick animation, maybe xiaoxiao quality at most.

I was pleasantly mistaken. You have excellent control of the depth of your setting, and the animation was very smooth. Even as a stick animation, this is excellent. Keep up the great work.

I give it an 8, only because the music is good, but repetitive. Hoping for a sequel.